Policies and Houserules
All policies are binding and can be changed without prior notice.
By booking a room/tour/transport/rental or using one of our services, you confirm that you have read and agreed to these policies and regulations.
- 14 days prior to arrival: free cancellation
- 14 days >< 5 days: 50% of your booking will be charged (minimum 1 night)
- Less than 5 days prior to arrival: 100% of your booking will be charged.
- No Show: 100% of your booking will be charged.
- Day of arrival does NOT count in calculation of the amount of days.
- Cancelling while staying at Same Same is ALWAYS 100% no refund.
- Some booking websites have different cancellation policies. Check your booking confirmation.
- In case you do not agree, please send your remarks to email@example.com. Reception personnel has NO authority to change any of these policies, give you refunds, etc.
Deposit Payment rules
- SAME SAME requires a 50% or 1 night minimum deposit payment in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit has to be paid within 3 days after the reservation is made and at least 48 hours before planned arrival.
- Last minute booking: your booking needs to be guaranteed before NOON on the day of arrival.
You will receive an e-mail with all information regarding your booking.
In this mail there will be a link to your personal “Self Service Portal”. There you will have the ability to Guarantee your booking.
All payment will be done via the website of PayPal. On the website you have the ability to pay without registering for PayPal.
You do not need a PayPal account, you can pay with any credit card ON THE PAGE OF PayPal read more
Unable to pay deposit
In case you are not able to pay the deposit, you need to contact us ASAP. We will find a solution.
Not paying the deposit
- When the required deposit is not paid by due time, we have the right to open your reservation and rebook your room.
- When your booking was done via a Booking website ( booking.com, hostelworld and other ), you are still responsible for cancelling your booking on their platform.
Check in time
Check IN is possible from 14.30
Check IN is possible UNTIL 18.30
Late check in
It is no problem to arrive after this time but please notify us up front, so we can make the necessary arrangements.
In case we are not notified of late arrival, we will assume that your are not coming anymore and your room will be available for rebooking by other guests.
Please use the Self Service Portal to report your estimated time of arrival, so we can prepare your room. In case we did not receive an estimated time of arrival, the room you have booked will be the last one to be cleaned.
Check out time
Check OUT time is 11.00 (morning)
If you would like to check out before 07.30 in the morning, please make sure your bill is paid the day before departure.
Late check out
This is available upon request.
Prices / Fees
- 12.00 – 16.00 : 50% of room rate will be charged
- 16.00 – 18.00 : 75% of room rate will be charged
- after 18.00 : 100 % of room rate will be charged
If SAME SAME has not been notified before 10.00 on the day of departure and your room is not cleared before 12.00 ( noon ), SAME SAME has the right to clear the room for coming guests. Your belongings will be stored in our storage.
Making life easier
- How to get to SAME SAME
- There are several ways you can travel to LombokThe Lombok international Airport (LOP) is located only 25 minutes from Rascals Hotel. You can find direct flights from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. There are many domestic flights from most airports in Indonesia such as Bali and Java.We have found Garuda to be the best airline as it does not get delayed as much as ‘Wing Air / Lion air’ (same company).A quick tip: If you type in LOP and it comes up with Mataram, it is the same airport, they moved it from Mataram several years ago but didn’t update it on the website.Many people coming from Bali choose the option to come via fast boat.You can come straight to Lombok or stop at the Gili islands (Gili T., Gili Air & Gili Meno).The fast boats leave in Bali leave from PADANG BAI harbor, on the east coast of the island. Most companies go to the harbor in SENGIGGI or TELUK NARE (when coming from Nusa Lembogan).Between Bali and Lombok there is a slow ferry running 24/7, usually leaving every full hour.You can take your motorbike or car on the ferry or just go as a walk-on passenger.The Slow ferry leaves from PADANG BAI in Bali and will arrive in LEMBAR in Lombok.
If you come from the Gili T., Gili Air or Gili Meno you can easily come to Lombok by a public wooden boat. It takes around 20 minutes by slow (local boat) to arrive in Bangsal Harbor from any Gili Island.
- Do you provide transport to/from harbor or airport?
- Yes we are happy to provide transportations for you. We just need you to provide us with the following:– Arrival time– Company & flight number– Airport of departure– If you are bring large luggage such as surfboards– Fast Boat Company– Arrival time– If your coming with big luggage such as SurfboardsAirport: 150,000 IDRBangsal : 450,000 IDRSenggigi: 300,000 IDRLembar: 300,000 IDRKayangan(Harbor to Sumbawa): minimum 700,000 IDRALL PRICES ARE ONE WAY. Max people in a car : 4